Q.What are the preferences in food menu?
Food is an important aspect that needs to be considered while planning a honeymoon tour. Afterall you are going to travel to a new place that will offer dishes that will new to your body system. There is all possibility you may or may not like the preferences in food menu. Food served in Kerala is authentic and traditional. A typical Kerala honeymoon tour package will include hotel stay with complimentary breakfast. Most of the time the food on the menu especially the breakfast served is authentic Kerala style breakfast.
However with increase in global tourists and domestic tourists from different parts of India, the food on the menu has been tweaked to meet the needs of varied clients and customers. Most Kerala honeymoon tour packages these days comprise of:
- Authentic Kerala style breakfast with coconut oil preparation is done only on request
- Kerala style breakfast with regular sunflower oil is prepared dominantly in most of the hotels.
- Continental breakfast is made available too.
- Additionally honeymooners can intimate the hotel or tour operator in advance about the type of food preference and the hotel would be able to cater to it accordingly.
- These days most hotels serves halal, Jain, vegetarian, Non Vegetarian food.
- A typical Kerala style breakfast comprises of string hoppers, Appams, stews, chicken or prawn curry, banana, payasam.
- Catering to the global needs continental breakfast can be made available
- For domestic travelers from different parts of India roti, puri, aloo, parotta, kurma etc. add to the food menu.
- Tea & coffee are served as standard beverages
Lunch and dinner menu
It is advisable to avoid booking a package with lunch and dinner. In doing so you will have to force yourself to return or shorten the sightseeing or shopping spree for the sake of your pre-booked lunch or dinner. By avoiding pre-booking of lunch or dinner you will have the opportunity to savor the food elsewhere. In case you do not like the food served in the hotel then the flexibility to eat out will remain.
Food served on Houseboat
Food served on the houseboat includes chef special for newlyweds. Besides halal, Jain, veg and non-veg food, you can ask for special preparation by the chef as long as you’ve given him advance notice. IF you decide to do some fishing then you can ask the chef to prepare that too on request.
Halal tourism- food special
Halal Kerala tour packages have become popular in the recent times and hence special care has been taken to ensure the initiatives taken to meet the standards are par excellence. Travel experts from Royal leisure tours ensure that the food on menu in Halal Kerala honeymoon tour package comprises of:
- Halal restaurants
- Hotels serving food that’s halal compliant
- The cruises serve strictly sea food or ensure halal food is served on board