The steep u-pin curves might give you Goosebumps, the chillness in the air may increase the tremble, the attractive green plantations appear like inviting you, the travelling mist might play hide and seek blocking the view of scenery around but you will still be determined to reach the spot where you intend to because the winding roads of Wayanad are such- seductively captivating, luring not just newlyweds but travelers from across the world.
Adding a feather to Kerala hat, Wayanad is a land that remains natural, untouched by modernization and original to its real form. From the fall of a leaf to the death of a Dear, from the chirping of the birds, to the birds to the grazing of the elephants- everything takes place as the cycle of life is meant to. This beautiful circle of life is what lures the lovers to fall in love more and the loners to find a meaning of love. The sanctity of Wayanad has been well preserved; the tribes of the region have been well housed as they used to for time immemorial, and the children have been untouched by modernization yet remain informative about the wilderness and the modern day demands. Wayanad is a land of immense beauty and here is where you will find the green paradise that will leave you smitten by its charm and refreshing appeal factor.
Wayanad honeymoon package
- Honeymooners can choose from myriad options to keep themselves busy.
Adventure honeymoon tour in Wayanad is the best way to get romantic and enjoy each other’s company in the natural backdrop of Wayanad
- Trekking or hiking through the winding rugged roads leading to the hills make for a perfect journey for couples to spend time with each other. Enjoying the scenic landscapes the tedious trek to Chembra Peak can energize you as well challenge you.
- Trek down to the Edakkal caves at Ambukutty Mala. The dispositioning of three strange boulders makes this historically important cave a place worth visiting not just for couples but also leisure travelers.
- Leisure honeymoon tourism in Wayanad
- The green meadows of the valley, mist capped mountains, blue water lakes- all make for a perfect backdrop for leisure sightseeing in Wayanad. Enjoy different boating facilities in Pookot Lake, Vythiri. The boating experience here is different because of the scenic beauty of the surroundings.
- A stay at the Vythiri resort is another splendid experience that’s meant to be experience and not be described in words.
- Head to the falls of Wayanad that are perfect for honeymooners to watch and relish
- Soochipara falls
- Meenmutty Falls
Rural Wayanad honeymoon package
- True to nature the rural tour in Wayanad is for couples seeking a unique honeymoon experience. Staying with the tribal’s of the villages and living their life and lifestyle is like trying to live life on the edge.
- You might not have the modern day facilities and hustle and bustle of a city life but the countryside in Wayanad is well equipped with basic facilities like – electricity, natural means to ward off insects, toilets, small health clinic etc.
- You learn the culture of the locals or the tribes and make friends with a newer section of the society. Your honeymoon is meaningful because you help the less privileged villagers by encouraging them to take care of you with their style of living which is special for them, thereby promoting responsible tourism.
Stay in tree houses, meadows running through the resorts, dining area facing picturesque landscape, the water fall view so on and so forth, a romantic honeymoon in Wayanad is certainly an experience that will leave you with a lifelong impression of natural beauty and sophistication.